Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tale of a trip... part tres

Sea World

We slept in, of course, as a result of our late night last night- or would it be better said, early morning? I think we had McDonald's breakfast today, as we did a couple of mornings- I just don't think my bank account could afford another $40 Disney yogurt, bagel, and juice breakfast... but the staff is nice :) Well, all that's on the agenda today is- Sea World! I hope that everybody stayed another day at Disney- oh, but I doubt it.

Again, back in 'ot whenever when we went to Disneyland, we also went to Sea World, CA- it turned out to be more fun than Disneyland, at least for me. Now, this scene looks very familiar, 'cept that Sydney wasn't so happy when I took a pic of her at Sea World, CA- Shamoo got us wet... she was crying and could not be consoled- so funny. Sydney has grown up and apparently, so had Shamoo, cause we got super-soaked! I bought a new camera for the trip and I was trying to keep it from getting wet- I was worried it was going to be ruined. Guess it was OK (since I got the pix). We were walking around "chafed" and sore for the rest of the day. Man, where's some Vaseline when you need it?

There were a couple of fun rides there too, The Manta and The Kraken. I couldn't stop myself from saying "Release the kraken" every minute or so. It makes you laugh- try it! "Release the kraken"... see? There were a lot of birds, fish, sharks and dolphins, etc., so much to see. We fed the mantas and the dolphins, saw a dolphin/bird/people-dressed-in-funky-outfits show, which was crazy! Then we rode the The Manta and we released the Kracken one more time... "release the kracken!"

A little slower paced day and we got back to the hotel a little earlier. We needed to be well rested, for tomorrow... Universal Studios- here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I am so digging this story. Dolphins, whales AND A KRAKEN? Come on! There couldn't be that much fun in the world, could there? Release the Kraken!! You're right. Makes me feel all jiggly inside.

    ReplyDelete