Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful... part III

The day before Thanksgiving I was running a bit late for work. I think I was stopped by every light on the way. "Isn't it ironic... don't ya think? I'm grateful for red lights that let others get to work safely... :(

...but, when I got to work, the owner came around in the morning and handed out fresh $20 bills to everyone. I am thankful for dead presidents (and other cool dead guys- Ben, being one of my favorites)... :D     "Are you on the list? No, but I believe my friends are, perhaps you know them... Franklin, Grant, and JJJJJJackson?"

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dude. I LOVE Ben. Wish I saw more of him. He's a little like you, though. Lives somewhere far away and I only get to see him on rare occasions. I mean, VERY rare occasions. I wish to heck that the both of you lived A LOT closer.

    ReplyDelete