Thursday, September 20, 2012

Family Pix!

Brenda has been waiting for many moons to be able to get a real photographer to shoot some pix of the fam. Well, it just so happens that "...the moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter aligns with Mars..." (I feel a song coming on...)... actually, Rory had gotten his Army assignment and was being xfered to Korea and was able to spend the weekend with us. Brenda jumped on it and got the shoot lined up. Got a ton of shots, but some of the results are below. Dang! We clean up pretty good I think

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....i have been stocking your blog for a while, but had to leave a comment! i can't believe how grown up all your kids are. They are beautiful!
    (just in case you have no idea who i am, we lived by you in shrewsbury!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok... you've got to tell me who you are. Your icon did not give me a clue... even though you're smilin' and still 39 ;) (me too! well, 38, 39...whatever it takes)

      Delete
  2. Dude, that is one handsome family. I'm constantly amazed at what can happen when genes from the shallow end are mixed with genes from the deep end. Case in point, ME! Then, even more amazing is when you get two deep enders like you guys. The results are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ewe or 2 kiend, dood. BTW... whoo thu hek is Gene?

      Delete