Friday, May 13, 2011

Another Wee Lass!

I know I am late announcing this... (I'm slow, but at least I'm slow), Madison and Jake are having a baby, due in September! We are all so excited, and can't wait. It is quite hard being so far away from them- seems like we'll miss out on so much. Brenda was mentioning that fact the other day, I told her that we did the same thing to our parents... that's the circle of life, or the color of the wind, or, something like that. Madison is about 1/2 way I guess, went to the doc the other day and had an ultrasound done. Here is one of the pics.



Isn't it amazing the technology today? Such detail! I think the ultrasound of our first child was an anatomically correct stick figure of our son, drawn by our doctor. Anyway, she's so cute, you can tell, even if there isn't much light in there. So, wee baby granddaughter numero dos is on the way! The whole family has had fun texting name ideas back and forth. Here are some of the favorites:

Thelma Lou
Bertha
Vernice
Ethyl
Agnes

JK! I don't know why, but Madison nor Jake like any of those! How 'bout- Esperanzaaaaaaaa ;) ;)

2 comments:

  1. Haha dad you can call her Esperanza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, my old grandpa hermano! I like Esperanza. I think I'll name my first grandchild that. Poor kid, if he's a boy!

    ReplyDelete