Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas 2013

Didn't get a lot of good pix this year for Christmas.  Needless to say we were like a vessel full of mariners, adrift on the endless paper-wrapping sea...

Everybody was here- Rory came from his Army assignment to spend a few weeks which was nice.  We even had Gma Little with us, as she is alone now.  I think all had a good time.  We did presents, played games, ate, then everybody went home.  Then the day after Christmas, Brenda and I went on holiday with one of her brothers and his wife.... which will be the next blog which I'll get to one of these days.





Whoa!  Was that for Mrs. Claus?  Shanaenea!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent pix, dude. Especially of the precious little ones. I'm so glad you got to spend the holly days with them. I hope you got that last picture filled.

    ReplyDelete