Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fall

Autumn is so awesome. I was outside cleaning up the garden and the yard last Saturday.  When I was raking leaves under a peach tree and happen to look up and view the exquisite beauty of the sun shining through the leaves. I thought it was just lovely, but kept on raking.  I kept thinking to myself- "Self, you need to take a picture of that.  If you don't, you'll hate yourself in the morning. So I did.  The picture doesn't quite do it justice, but splendid just the same. Just one reasons why I love the Fall.






Then, a few weeks earlier, some of the kids went down to the corn maze to enjoy some Fall activities.  Here are a few pix from that event.  Those little grand daughters are so cute!  Must have gotten it from their parents.  I wonder where they got it from?  0;)






1 comment:

  1. Beautious fotos of the leaves AND the granddaughters. Makes me want to plant a peach tree in my own yard. Thanks for listening to yourself and sharing, che.

    ReplyDelete