Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Ah, Halloween- one of my favorite times of the year! Madison and I carved our little minions the other day which took quite a long time. Then when I was putting them outside in the garage to keep them cool for Halloween, Madison's slipped out of my hands and I broke his face. I couldn't sleep that night I felt so bad. Anyway, they turned out OK.

Brenda had a trip to Lost Wages and wasn't here for the big night...again. "If you were going to be here, I was going to say you should go as a ghost, because you're never here!.." Mr. Mom.
Since SOMEBODY didn't get my Young Frankenstein movie back, we watched Insidious. Why did I watch that movie again! Probably going to have nightmares. Had to watch Arsenic and Old Lace after that to help me forget it.

Well, Happy Halloween!..... BOO!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you two are some serious punkin' carvers, I must say. I would like to hire you to come to our house next year to carve ours, if'n you don't mind. Now, back to my breakfast of Snickers, Twix and Butterfingers. MMMMM.

    ReplyDelete