Monday, April 26, 2010

Dapapa: Feliz Cumplianos a Ti!


Another year older and wiser too.... no, just older, me thinks, but I still have enough umph to blow out one candle! Got some great gifts, and a couple of dead presidents even showed up in some cards; Grant and JJJJJJackson (right size, right color). It was a wonderful birthday weekend though, all the kids were here 'cept Madison and Jake :(, but they did sing me the sweetest happy birthday wish over the phone. Birthday dinner consisted of: ribs, salt potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, and for the birthday cake: hot-milk cake with raspberry/blackberry compote, topped with whipped cream and powdered sugar... oh, to die for! So wish you could have joined me for a bite.

Area 51

2 comments:

  1. That doesn't look like a candle to me... haha. Sorry we couldn't be there, but I'm glad you had a great day! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we had to fake the candle... just in case I couldn't blow it out.

    ReplyDelete